Monday, October 17, 2011

Paris shoot






When I was asked to direct some short films over two weeks in Paris, I immediately thought of autumn in Paris, pink macarons, the chalky goodness of International Delights™, and the Vaux le Vicomte candlight night tours.
Wandering through candlelit hedgemazes in the middle of the night is probably my alltime favorite pastime, and the opportunity so rarely presents itself...I had to do it..
Our shoot days were really long, and I literally yelled "CUT!" and jogged out into the street outside of Place Des Vosges (where we shooting that day) to get a taxi, in effort to make it to the chateau before closing. It was the last candlelit night of the year..
We made it....I just used a crappy point and shoot....pictures were not my priority...

No comments:

Post a Comment